Subscribing to Creative Cloud entitles you to free copies of the Adobe Touch apps. Here’s what you do:
- Buy the touch apps via the App Store or Android Market.
- Log into Creative Cloud from within each app.
- Once you’ve logged into at least three touch apps, we’ll credit your account with a free month of service, offsetting the price you paid for the touch apps*.
- Result: You get the touch apps for no cost beyond your Creative Cloud membership.
Is it a slightly strange approach? Maybe, but it works. (See terms & conditions if you want the fine print.) Please let us know if anything remains confusing.
* I suppose someone will point out that if one buys 5 touch apps and is paying $30/mo., a free month doesn’t cover the cost of the touch apps. It’s equally true, however, that if one buys 3 touch apps and is paying $50/mo., a free month covers nearly twice the cost of the touch apps.