Addressing the biggest requests from customers, a free update for Photoshop Touch is now available for iPad and Android tablets:
- Retina Display Support: See your images like never before with the Retina display on the new iPad.
- Higher resolution capabilities: Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
- Two new languages: Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Two new Effects: Shred and Colorize
- Smoother animation and scrolling in the organizer, tutorial browser, and file picker
- New gesture to toggle 100% view and fit screen (three-finger tap)
- New pixel nudging mode for precise movements
- Support for Apple Photo Stream
- Various bug fixes
What do you think? Where should we go from here?
5 thoughts on “Photoshop Touch goes high res: Now supports big images, Retina”
How about Lightroom Touch with RAW support? 😉
[I’m with you! –J.]
No support for the Nexus 7?
Yes! finally, so happy and support for larger images, I’m not sure we need much more, it does a lot now, but I’ll let you know as workflows develop using the iPad, thanks for this!
It’s a dim app, a nice adjunct to PS. But I would like to e able to work images that are still larger. Hopefully, the new iPad, next March, will allow you to do that. Not Rez wise, of course, as none of our desktop monitors can do that either. But 12MP is still under the size of most cameras today. I can’t use it with any of my current Canon D-SLR’s, for example, without first cropping, or down sampling. Not a good solution.
Oops! Typo from writing on an iPad, while in in a moving car. How “fun” got changed to “dim”, I don’t know.