If my career is doing society any good at all, it’s probably in democratizing access to magic—that is, helping more people get tools to express themselves beautifully & effectively.
Now that I work in Adobe’s video group, I’m thinking hard about what kinds of awesomeness we could bring to the world. Think “high-end effects for the rest of us.”
What do you want to do with video? What would get you excited, make you want to create & share more, help you blow your friends’ minds?
For example, I wish I could…
- instantly render any combination of effects
- motion-track any object with a couple of clicks, then do X
- create incredible animated titles
- shoot tons of clips, then find the interesting parts fast
- apply gorgeous color looks
- automatically match color across a range of shots
- go JJ Abrams-crazy with lens flares (well, maybe not that much)
- insert myself into a music video
…and on & on. Yes, things like this can all be done in high-end tools, but I want to make it drop-dead easy for anyone to do, on any device.
What sounds good to you? Dream big & we’ll dream with you.