- To upload quickly, drag and drop images & videos into the browser window. It’s additive, so you can keep dragging in multiple batches & the dialog will respond.
- To select a range of photos quickly, select one, then hold Shift while clicking another.
- To zoom into an image, click it to open it in the 1up view, then use trackpad scrolling.
- To navigate quickly, hold down the right (or left) arrow key in 1up; it flies!
- To exit 1up view (returning to the grid), press Esc.
- To scroll fast through your whole library, grab/drag the date tooltip (next to the scrollbar).
- To jump to the top quickly after scrolling far down the photos grid, click any white space in the app bar (the top area that holds the search bar, etc.).
- To find recently uploaded files, go to the search page, then click the “Recently added” tile.
- To filter the Collections view, click the “Collections” title, then show just Albums, Movies, or Stories.
Please go, kick the tires, and let us know what other refinements you’d like. (More good stuff is on the way!)