- I love the beautiful simplicity–in concept and in execution–of this timelapse video of a cross country flight at night. It makes me think of our own Julieanne Kost’s Window Seat project.
- Slices of life:
- Magnum photographer Jonas Bendiksen’s The Places We Live documents life in slums around the world. [Via]
- English Russia features intensely intricate carved windows in Siberia.
- Lingering Obamarama:
- Photographer Lisa Jack has shared her college photos of a 20-year-old Barack Obama. [Via]
- NY Times street fashion photog Bill Cunningham attended the inauguration & narrates his captures. The photography itself doesn’t stir me, yet I found the piece an engaging little compilation. [Via]
- Upsetting stylings:
- Wayne Martin Belger makes the scariest cameras ever. [Via]
- Don’t ever use your photos to make a ski mask, or pretty soon you’re going to be telling someone to “rub the lotion on its skin.”
- The Coraline Web site lets you make button-eyed portraits by uploading & manipulating photos. [Via]
One thought on “Sunday Photography: Simplicity, squalor, and scares”
Any new of Lightroom 2.3 Final Release ?