- Ryan McNaught has created the “World’s First Lego Colosseum Made of 200,000 Bricks.”
- Lego is celebrating 50 years in Australia by building a life-size forest in the outback. [Via]
- Holy nerdporn: “Star Wars Relativity V2” is “A visual mash-up of LEGOs, Star Wars and M.C. Escher.”
- Graffiti artist Martin Heuwold has turned a bridge into giant Lego. [Via]
- Truly, deeply weird: Giant LEGO men dissected by Jason Freeny.
- Check out this lovely Lego bird set concept by Thomas Poulsom. [Via Steve Guilhamet]
- Wonderful: Kids share their uncommon nomenclature for LEGO bricks. [Via]
PS–Semi-random question: Do you happen to know how/where I could buy just Lego train wheels & buffers? My mom just mailed the boys my 1983-era train set, and of course they’re wanting to build more cars. I see that Pick A Brick offers individual wheels & buffers, but I don’t know whether those require separate axles/connectors that aren’t sold there. TIA from the Micronaxx!