PM Jeff Tranberry writes,
Today we released Photoshop update version 13.0.4 (for Mac perpetual customers) and version 13.1.2 (for Creative Cloud members, Mac and Windows), resolving this licensing issue:
- Trial screen displays when you open Photoshop CS6 – When you open a copy of Photoshop CS6 that you purchased, a notice displays that you can try this product for 30 days.
How to get the Update
- In Photoshop, choose Help > Updates.
- The Adobe Application Manager will launch. Select Adobe Photoshop CS6 and choose Update.
How to confirm that the Update worked
- In Photoshop, choose Help > About Photoshop (Win), or Photoshop > About Photoshop (Mac)
- For Mac perpetual customers, the version at the top should be Version: 13.0.4
- For Win/Mac Creative Cloud members, the version at the top should be Version: 13.1.2.