In Google Photos for Web, I fly through editing my images by using a few quick keyboard shortcuts. I click to open an image, tap E to open the editor, tap A to apply (or reset) Auto Enhance, press O to see before/after, and tap the arrow keys to move among images. This might help your memory:
- A: Auto Enhance (first press toggles it on; second in sequence resets sliders to zero)
- E: Edit (press it in lightbox to jump into the editor)
- I: Info (press it in lightbox to show/hide the Info panel)
- O: Original (press & hold it while editing to toggle between original & edited)
- U: You (know I’ve run out of steam with this mnemonic ;-p)
If nothing else, remember that you can Press Shift-? to see all the shortcuts with which you can edit, enhance, delete, download, search, and more.