- Edit faster by using reusable “looks”: save the edits on any photo as a look, and apply saved looks to other images.
- Share looks with friends and other users by generating a QR code for each.
- Apply Structure to individual areas of your photo via the Selective tool.
And on Android you can:
- Automatically correct the perspective of your photos using the the enhanced Perspective tool.
- Find inspiring tutorial content via the Insights stream. [already available on iOS]
The QR-based sharing is a fun twist. The team writes,
You now can easily share these looks with your friends and followers. Snapseed will generate a QR code that embeds your look. Scan this QR code [below] in Snapseed to apply the look to the current photo. You can easily share it through social media, on your web site, or by email and instant messaging!