As we roll up on the 50th (!) anniversary of humanity visiting our biggest satellite:
- Lego has made a rad lunar lander. (This would pair great with the Lego Saturn V I have on display.)
- PBS has started airing the three-part Chasing the Moon; looks excellent but I haven’t yet gotten to watch.
- NYT Remembering Those Who Lived the Apollo 11 Mission: Portraits of people forever tethered to the moon landing.
- Now open to the public: After 50 Years, NASA’s Fully-Restored Apollo Mission Control Center is a Perfect Time Capsule.
- Moon Mapping: A new exhibit in London has 300 years of celestial ephemera on display.