Join my old friends & colleagues Phil Clevenger & Rick Miller tomorrow for what promises to be an informative online class/discussion. Topics include:
- Quick history of the Lightroom UI and its influence on modern software design
- The importance of choosing the right color space when editing your photos.
- Creating custom camera profiles for your DSLR, cellphone, and drone cameras to achieve the best color fidelity.
- The RAW advantage: recovering data from overexposed/underexposed images.
- Using the Map module and GPS coordinates for location scouting.
- Soft Proofing your photos to determine the most appropriate print color settings
- Questions & Answers
About your hosts:
Senior Director, Experience Design, Adobe Experience Cloud. Original UI designer for Adobe Lightroom and author on two patents for UI innovations in the Lightroom 1.0 interface.
Former Sr. Solutions Engineer/color management expert at Adobe Systems (Rick’s name appeared on the credit screens for Photoshop and Premiere Pro), Professional photographer, and currently a professor at USC. Rick previously taught at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, Cal Poly Pomona University, and assisted the LAPD’s Scientific Investigation Division in the forensic application of Photoshop.