//na// Hitting Opt-Shift-Y*, switching to Luminosity:
- Rock and Royal makes crazy bespoke lighting–chandeliers & mosaics as skulls, pistols, globes–you name it. [Via]
- The folks at the Baltimore Museum of Industry really like light bulbs. I mean, they really like ’em–to the tune of collecting more than 50,000 historic bulbs. Catherine Wagner spent two years in residence there, photographing "A Narrative History of the Light Bulb." Here’s a small gallery of her images. [Via]
- Enjoy wearing clothes, but wish they consumed more natural resources? Try Lumigram’s luminous clothing. [Via]
- The crew at Universal Everything created a "software-based realtime wind tunnel" to make bits of light silhouette the new Audi TT. [Via]
* In a blog full of obscure nerdery bits, this is quite possibly the most obscure and nerdy thing I’ve yet said–quite an accomplishment, don’t you think?