Maybe it’s the BBQ warming up next to me, but I’ve got weird sculpture (food-based and otherwise) on the brain:
- Jennifer Maestre makes amazing pencil sculptures. [Via Reen Bodo]
- Crazy for Corks provides examples (crazy and otherwise) of how to reuse wine corks. [Via]
- You may have been a good smuggler once, but now you’re dark chocolate… Find out how to make a Han-Solo-in-carbonite chocolate bar. (There’s also a queso version, si quieres.) [Via]
- If that’s up your alley, check out this life sized cake-Skoda (and accompanying TV spot).
- Cara Barer photographs books turned into sculpture.
- Devorah Sperber plays visual tricks using spools of thread. [Via Clare McLean]