- Mildly nasty infographic OTD: Starbucks Trenta vs. your stomach.
- Oprah’s “SketchBook O” app sheds light on her audience’s demons.
- “Jigga What?” Excellent Back to the Future & GI Joe shirts. [Via]
- Fun illustrations: The Four Icon Challenge tackles 2001, The Big Lebowski, & more. [Via Chris Regan]
- Let It Dough! – More terrific visual storytelling from Christoph Niemann.
One thought on “(rt) Illustrations: 1.21 Jiggawatts, The Four Icon Challenge, & more”
The infographic is good, but it says more about the people who read it and react than about physiology.
1. The representation of stomach capacity underplays the fact that under normal circumstances the stomach distends to 2-4 times the size of a “Trenta.”
2. It’s 32 oz. How many people freaking out at this don’t think twice about ordering a super-size drink?