- Beautiful: Long Exposure Photos of High-Speed Rail Transit.
- How does one exhibit the world’s largest photo? Like so.
- Kim Pimmel “looks around, around/He sees angels in the architecture/Spinning in infinity.”
- I’ve been quite enjoying the quiet photos of Ben Duchac. [Via]
- So, China features a bee-wearing contest. Yes, really. (Makes me think of Richard Avedon’s famous beekeeper image.) [Via Rob Galbraith] Archival bonus: “Oh dear Lord, bees!”
One thought on “(rt) Photography: Giant photos and… oh, dear God, *bees*”
He says Amen! and Hallelujah! I always wondered who the “roly-poly little bat-faced girl” was…