I wish I’d known about this project & could have promoted it sooner, but I mention it now in case you are/know a kid who’d like to participate:
The theme of this year’s festival is “The Impact of Giving Back”, and it’s open to U.S. students, grades K-12. So tell a story about paying it forward, about community service, or what making a difference looks like in your eyes and through your lens.
- All films must be shorter than 3 minutes.
- All films must be made by students in grades K-12.
- No film may use copyrighted material including music, TV shows, or movies.
- All films must be uploaded to YouTube.
- All film submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on February 2, 2015.