I’ve enjoyed Flickr for 10+ years & plan to keep doing so. A friend recently asked me how I’d gotten my images from Flickr into Google Photos, so I jotted down the simple process:
- Download & launch the Google Photos desktop uploader.
- Go to the Flickr Camera Roll & sort by date taken.
- Select the first image.
- Scroll to the bottom, or click the first date listed at left, then shift-click the last image.
- Click “Download” at bottom.
- Open the resulting ZIP file(s) and drag image folder(s) to your desktop.
- Netflix & chill. 🙂 (optional)