Lightroom 4.1 is now available as Release Candidates on Adobe Labs. It adds support for the Canon 5D Mk III and, according to the Lightroom Journal, fixes a number of bugs:
- Point Curve adjustments made in Lightroom 3 and before have been restored.
- Lightroom 4 did not properly open external applications when using the “Edit In” functionality.
- Addressed performance issues in Lightroom 4, particularly when loading GPS track logs, using a secondary monitor, and the controls within the Develop module.
- Ability to update DNG previews and metadata for more than 100 photos has been restored.
- This update allows for improved viewing of subfolders and stacks in folders with a large number of photos.
- It was possible that a layout of a saved book could be lost after quitting Lightroom 4.
- Please provide feedback on your experience with the Lightroom 4.1 Release Candidate in our feedback portal.