Launched a little over a year ago, the Adobe Photographers Directory is continuing to grow into a great resource for pairing photographers with designers, art directors, and anyone else wanting to commission work. According to the APD team, every month some 2,000 photographers are getting contacted for business as a result of the directory. They also report that:
- The directory is now available in 5 languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- 3,500 pro photographers have joined the directory representing:
- Partnerships with 28 pro photography associations in 10 countries
- Photographers from 35 countries
- 36% of the invited photographers
- 43,000 (on average) unique visitors a month go the directory, with the majority coming from the link in Adobe Bridge.
The Webby Awards have dubbed the directory an Official Honoree in Services Category–nice props that follow a WebAward it earned last year. If you’re a pro photographer, or if you’re in the market to hire one, we hope you’ll find good things via the directory. As always, feedback is most welcome.