Adobe kuler (which seems to be getting much love) has put color on my brain. With that in mind:
- Colour By Numbers is a 72m-high light installation in Sweden. You can program the colors using a phone (just call +46 (70) 57 57 807), then watch the results in a live video feed on the site. [Via]
- Photographer Constantine Manos captures the nation’s rich palettes in American Color.
- COLOURlovers is "a resource that monitors and influences color trends," providing news and interviews as well as tools for browsing and rating palettes. They recently interviewed Dr. Woohoo (aka Drew Trujillo), creator of the In The Mod color analytics tool, among other grooviness.
- Moto Colors makes it possible to browse Motorola phones by color, and to create, ah, abstract designs in the corresponding colors. (Click and drag once you’ve picked a color in order to paint.) [Via]
- It’s possible to trick your eye into seeing color on a B&W photo, as in this Spanish castle illusion. To create your own version of the illusion, follow the steps of this tutorial, complete with a Photoshop action. [Via]