//na// I’m often inspired by other designers’ work, so I thought I’d pass along some recent Web design finds:
- The Levi’s Copper site makes use of an interesting image & navigation structure, using one huge image as the background. (Click Male or Female.) Gotta love the ants. [Via]
- With their ant-sized people, I love the section-intro cards at Baseline Selects.
- Jonathan Yuen’s site gently and beautifully unfolds to reveal his work. [Via]
- Ferm Living is all about subtle touches–smooth transitions, shifting backgrounds, subtle vignetting. [Via Maria Brenny]
- VIRB is kind of a MySpace, without all the visual suckage. It looks darn nice, even down to individual member pages (like this).
0 thoughts on “Solid recent Web sites”
I made the Ferm Living website – thanks for mentioning it on your site! Glad you liked it!
You can check out more work at:
[My pleasure, Mikkel, and thanks for the cool work. 🙂 –J.]
Jonathan Yuen’s site won the 2007 SXSW Interactive award for best portfolio site too.
[Cool–and well deserved. It’s not often that I go in for “mystery meat” navigation, but in this case I think it manages to be playful without becoming obtuse. –J.]