- “Melty roads”: Clement Valla collects unintentionally bizarre results from Google Earth. [Via]
- NASA shows “The extraordinary image of a large sunspot emitting cascades of glowing gas.” (That caption sounds like a Pink Floyd song title.)
- Sonar imaging reveals a submerged WWII German bomber.
- “Luminant Point Arrays” show tube televisions at the moment they are switched off. [Via]
- In case you were wondering what it looks like when lightning strikes the tallest building in the world, well, wonder no more.
One thought on “(rt) Scientific Photography: Sunspots, satellite images, & more”
If you like science topics, you might find this one on the size of the universe interesting.