Check out the Bézier Timing Editor & more in the new Edge Code CC:
- HTML Live Development, including live preview which enables users to see HTML and CSS edits immediately in the browser without having to save or reload. Users can see results instantly making it easier to experiment and quicker to get results.
- CSS Quick Edit makes it easy to jump from an HTML file into a new CSS file to make changes to the CSS. Now, you can also add entirely new CSS rules without leaving the context of the HTML file you’re working on.
- The new CSS Bézier Timing Editor gives you the exact transition and animation effects you want through visual changes, rather than working with a string of numbers.
- Preview images within the editor. Your image will be displayed along with file size and dimension info, giving you the ability to incorporate image files into your project more easily.
- Plus additional enhancements and ongoing code improvements.
Check out a quick demo from excellently-’stached PM Jonathan Dunlap: