When I saw what Adobe was doing to harness machine learning to deliver new creative superpowers, I knew I had to be part of it. If you’re a seasoned product manager & if this missions sounds up your alley, consider joining me via this new Principal PM role:
Neural Filters is a new ML/GAN based set of creative features that recently launched in Photoshop and will eventually expand to the entire suite of Creative Cloud apps, helping to establish the foundations of AI-powered creative tools. The applications of these ML-backed technologies range from imaginative portrait edits, like adjusting the age of a subject, to colorizing B/W images to restoring old photos. As the technology evolves so too will its applicability to other medium like illustrations, video, 3D, and more.
The Principal PM will contribute to the strategy definition in terms of investments in new editing paradigms, training models and broaden the applicability of Neural Filters in apps like Photoshop, Fresco, After Effects and Aero!
Tell me more, you say? But of course! The mission, per the listing:
- In this hands-on role, you will help define a comprehensive product roadmap for Neural filters.
- Work with PMs on app teams to prioritize filters and models that will have the largest impact to targeted user bases and, ultimately, create the most business value.
- Collaborate with PMM counterparts to build and execute GTM strategies, establish Neural Filters as an industry-leading ML tool and drive awareness and adoption
- Develop an understanding of business impact and define and be accountable for OKRs and measures of success for the Neural Filters platform and ecosystem.
- Develop a prioritization framework that considers user feedback and research along with business objectives. Use this framework to guide the backlogs and work done by partner teams.
- Guide the efforts for new explorations keeping abreast of latest developments in the pixel generation AI.
- Partner with product innovators to spec out POC implementations of new features.
- Develop the strategy to expand Neural Filters to other surfaces like web, mobile, headless and more CC apps focusing on core business metrics of conversion, retention and monetization.
- Guide the team’s efforts in bias testing frameworks and integration with authenticity and ethical AI initiatives. This technology can be incredibly powerful, but can also introduce tremendous ethical and legal implications. It’s imperative that this person is cognizant of the risks and consistently operates with high integrity.
If this sounds like your jam, or if you know of someone who’d be a great fit, please check out the listing & get in touch!