If this sounds like your kind of jam, read on! From the job description:
What you’ll do:
- Share your knowledge, passion and experience of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects with video makers.
- Engage daily with communities around professional video wherever they are (Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in two-way conversations, representing Adobe.
- Be active and visible within the community, build long term relationships and trust, and demonstrate that knowledge and understanding of the users to help Adobe internally.
- Build relationships with leaders in the identified communities.
- Establish yourself as a leader through your work and participation in time-sensitive topics and conversations.
- Answer questions and engage in discussion about Adobe products and policies with a heavy focus on newcomers to the ecosystem.
- Encourage others through sharing your personal use of and experimentation with professional video tools.
- Enable conversation, build content and speak about Adobe tools to address the specific audience needs.
- Understand the competitive landscape and promptly report accordingly.
- Coordinate with other community, product, marketing and campaign teams to develop mini-engagements and activities for the community (i.e. AMAs with the product team on Reddit, or community activities and discussions via live streams, etc.)
- Work closely with the broader community team, evangelism team, and product teams to provide insight and feedback to advocate for the pro video community within Adobe and to help drive product development direction.
2 thoughts on “Video lovers: Adobe’s hiring a Community Relationship Manager for Pro Video”
Thanks for posting this. Definitely interested in learning more about this incredible opportunity. Does this mean I’d get to work with the lovely Mrs. Nack? 🙂
Judging by several YT videos by a few professional Premier users that I’ve seen lately, Adobe may be better off hiring some betters coders to make Premier functional again.