A fistful of illustration goodness:
- Who says people today are noncommittal? Make your graphic design geekery permanent with a Pantone tattoo. It’s part of Reset Design’s invitation to designers to rethink the function of body art. Here’s the gallery of submissions to date. [Via]
- Maira Kalman (creator of the much-loved "New Yorkistan" New Yorker cover, among many other things) now has her own illustration blog on the NYT. Dig that crazy Nietzsche action.
- The iconography of the classic Photoshop toolbar now decorates this Insanely Great Pixel Tools t-shirt.
- Moleskinerie is a Flickr pool of art sketched in Moleskine notebooks [Via]
- Paper is evil. Timesheets are especially abhorrent. These images prove it.