- For the Beck’s Canvas project, "Four young artists will be selected by a panel of judges from the Royal College of Art to showcase their art on the labels of over 27 million bottles to be distributed nationwide from August 2008." [Via]
- Bryan Hughes came across a great Photoshop beer-drawing tutorial from Eren Göksel.
- How to draw anything in one step: Draw a dog covering the thing you can’t draw. (You may want to combine this with the drinking.) [Via]
- It’s the Waiting for Guffman of puzzle-making: Garson Hampfield, Crossword Inker is a subtle, insanely well observed parody of craftsmen who are just a tad too into their work.
- Love this set of paintings of families from films (the Torrances from The Shining, the Griswolds from Vacation, and more).
- Interesting bathroom decorating idea: pixels to tiles.